Thursday, November 10, 2011
I've got something tasty to share with you all—Gastrophoria has a new home at gastrophoria.com!
Just like a hermit crab, I've shed my old home (it was a good run dear Blogspot) and designed a new one entirely from scratch. Powered by Wordpress, it's now better, stronger and tastier!
Some of the improvements include bigger photos, better organization with the site split into five sections:
1. A Spot of Tsz: self musings
2. Fooding Guide: must-share restaurant finds
3. Gastro-Remix: kitchen experiments
4. Nuanced Pig: shrine to bacon and its porky counterparts
5. Project Sweet Tooth: all about desserts and my dream trip to Paris
So, don't hesitate and visit me at gastrophoria.com! Bon appetit!